If you own a condo you have special insurance needs.

Changes to the Saskatchewan Condomium Corporations Act have made it essential that you, as a condo unit owner, insure yourself properly. Deductible assessments of $2,500 or $5,000 are not uncommon!

Condominiums can be an apartment style, townhouse style, or bareland style structure. This page is dealing with apartment and townhouse style condos only.

Note: Most bareland condominium corporations require that you insure your entire unit building and you will therefore need to refer to the Homeowners Insurance page of this site to determine the proper coverage for your needs. Give us a call and we can explain how this works.

Your apartment or townhouse condominium corporation will have an insurance policy that covers the building, property, and common areas that are collectively owned by the unit owners. This is known as the Master Policy. However, this policy does not cover your belongings, improvements you make to your unit, or your personal liabilities.

Your condo unit owners' policy can protect your possessions, provide coverage should your condo unit become damaged, and protect you if you are legally responsible for injury to someone else or for damage to their property.

We can guide you through the special coverages that you require as a condo owner regarding property, liability, and deductible assessments. In order to cover yourself properly you will need to know the deductible of your corporations' master insurance policy.

For a free no obligation quote, please refer to the Forms section of this website. If you would rather phone or stop in our office, please feel free to contact us at any time and we'll walk you through the condo insurance process.

Payment options:

  • Split payments
  • Monthly automatic withdrawals
  • Internet banking
  • Credit card
  • Debit
  • Cheque
  • Cash